So it’s heading towards the end of 2017, how has your year been so far? Pretty Good? Not quiet what you expected? Made any resolutions, or can you even remember? Want 2018 to be more fulfilling?
Join us for this special extended new years retreat day to create your vision for 2018. We will explore a variety of different techniques to enable you to set a year of success up for yourself. We will explore our beliefs and desires using yoga, meditation, breathwork, coaching techniques, principles from the law of attraction and sound healing.
By the end of January Christmas and New Years celebrations often seems like a distant memory, and 'real life' has set in- work schedules, family commitments, to do lists... so on the 28th of January we will commence this journey of creating the new, just as spring is ready to bloom.
This retreat day will give you the opportunity to assess your current life experiences, and to gain clarity on what it is that you would like to fill your 2018 with.
This workshop offers you the opportunity to:
- Reflect on your 2017 achievements and look towards what you would like to extend into your year ahead.
- Stretch your body and mind with Dru & Yin yoga to release any blocked energy, and focus your vision for 2018.
- Set your intentions whilst learning about the principles of the law of attraction.
- Develop an awareness around the philosophy of manifesting and create a vision board to keep you focused on your intentions for the year ahead.
- Identify limiting beleifs that may not be aligined with your vision through a variety of coaching techniques.
- Explore meditation & breath-work to focus your energy and intentions to create your vision for 2018.
In 2016 I ran this event as a 4 hour workshop, and have decided to extend this one to the whole day- here's what participants said:
Day Structure (subject to change)
- 10am Registration & Introduction to the day
- 10.30am Shake, Move, Release Dru Yoga Class & Deep Relaxation
- 12pm Introduction to Law Of Attraction & Visualisation Meditation
- 12.30 - 1.30 Lunch
- 1.30pm Nature Walk
- 2pm Vision Boards & Juicy Journalling
- 3.30pm Tea Break
- 3.45pm Sound Bath **
- 4.45pm Closing Circle
Day: Sunday the 28th of January 2018.
Time: 10 - 5pm
Location: Stella Maris, Carrickbrack Road, Baily, Howth Co. Dublin
Places at this workshop will be limited and must be pre-booked.
The investment for this retreat day is €111.
***Special Booking Offer***
If booking the Gratitude, Blessings & Releasing Full Moon Retreat Afternoon & the Create Your Vision 2018 Retreat Day a discounted rate of €136 is available (saving you €30).
Got a question or need more information?
Refreshments will be provided for Tea Breaks, but please bring lunch for you or to share with others.
** Please note the Sound Bath is NOT suitable for people with a pacemaker, inflammation, advanced stages of cancer, cancer tumours, metal implants, having had surgery within 3 months and in the first trimester of pregnancy. If the Sound Bath is contra-indicated for you, but you would still like to attend the remainder of the day please just let me know HERE.