In a society that tells you to loose weight, conform, mould into a photoshopped falsity this program stands to help individuals who have already tried that approach, and know it does not lead to happiness.
Why weight has been designed to empower women to take back their power and happiness and reconnect with their unique identity.
This wholistic approach to sustainable weight loss & management will meet you where you are at, offering both Individual and Group support to enable you to reach your goals, and most importantly sustain them in an easy manageable way.
We Will Explore:
- Principles of nutrition to support a healthy balanced diet & sustainable weight loss
- Reducing stress- practices and mindset work
- Physical exercise to support your transformational journey
- Meditation to help you stay focussed on your goals and to reconnect with yourself
- Coaching tools and techniques to identify and dissolve any challenging or sabotaging patterns around food, exercise & body image.
So we will look at the physical, emotional, energetic, With this holistic approach to sustainable weight loss & management, we will work with principles of nutrition, so you can develop your unique healthy balance which is sustainable and doesnt involve traving yourself, yo-yo dieting or eating cardboard.
to work through body acceptance issues, learn to adore and cherish their bodies, and
This Program Is NOT For You If:
- You want a quick fix
- Your not serious about sustainable weight loss and management
- You don't want to develop your own meal plans???
- Your already in love with your body
This Program IS For You If:
- You're done with Yo-Yo Diets
- Your ready to make lasting transformational change
- You want to understand nutrition so you can eat a healthy balanced diet for life
- You want to improve your health
- You want to permanently reduce your stress levels
- You want to reconnect with your true self
- Learn to LOVE your body now
- Learn the art of well-being
- You want the support of an amazing tribe of sisters
- Understand food labelling & hidden ingredients
This program will be lead by Laura Murphy who is a qualified life, health & nutrition coach, yoga & meditation teacher and all round health explorer. Laura has developed this program having worked with several clients around sustainable weight loss and body acceptance. Having noticed the deep wounds and shame associated with weight gain, Laura experienced the devastating effects this was having on peoples lives, the social isolation, bullying and humiliation which people experienced, and so this program was born. Over the last ten years Laura has learned to love, understand and accept her body once again. Having journeyed through a ten year health crisis, trapped in a dying body, Laura has regained her health, become a master at self care, and now teachers others the art of wellbeing.
When & Where?
River Holistic Centre in Raheny.
2-6pm on Sundays the:
- 25th of September 2016
- 23rd of October 2016
- 2oth of November 2016
- 11th of December 2016
- 15th of January 2017
- 19th of February 2017
- 26th of March 2017
- 23rd of April 2017
- 21st of May 2017
- 25th of June 2017
- 10 x 4 hour interactive group sessions exploring nutrition, yoga, meditation & coaching for sustainable weight loss & management
- 3 x 1 hour individual sessions, in-person in Raheny or via Skype or Zoom
- Monthly Handouts
- Accountability Partners
- Private Facebook Group
- Bi-Monthly Email Support Hour.
- Mid Month Check In Email
- Monthly Downloadable Resources
Places are limited to 10 people.
- 10 x 4 hour interactive group sessions exploring nutrition, yoga, meditation & coaching for sustainable weight loss & management (Worth €750)
- 3 x 1 hour individual sessions, in-person in Rahney or via skype or zoom (Worth €270)
Investment of €750 (Saving over €270)
or Book Today to avail of our
EARLY BIRD Rate of €650 & save €370.
Early Bird Rate Expires on the 10th of September at midnight GMT.
Payment Plan B
Deposit payment of €150 to secure your place, and lock in the early bird rate. Plus 10 monthly direct debit payments of €50, due from the 1st of September until the 1st of June.
Payment Plan A
Payment in Full €650 (early bird rate up until midnight GMT on the 10th of September) or €750 after September 10th.
Plus receive and additional 1 to 1 coaching session worth €90.
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please ensure you have read the booking terms and conditions BEFORE booking your place.
Not sure if this is for you? Why not join our information call on BLAH or book into our information night to meet Laura