Your Sound Bath
I'm delighted you've decided to join me for this sound bath at the River Holistic Centre Openday tomorrow.
Please note the following details to support you, in getting the most from this event:
- Before the workshop please drink lots of water to support the resonance / vibration of sound in your body.
- Directions to River Holistic in Raheny can be found HERE. On street parking is available- please check signs as some roads around the centre are pay and display.
- I will need everyone who has not attended a sound workshop or 1-1 sound healing session with me before to complete a registration form- so please arrive 5 minutes early so we can start on time. The form is to confirm that sound healing is not contraindicated for you. You will need to confirm the following do not apply to you: a pacemaker, inflammation, advanced stage of cancer, cancer tumours, metal implants, had surgery within 3 months and are not in the first trimester of pregnancy. If any of these apply to you please contact me in advance via firstname.lastname@example.org or on 085 8225450.
- Start Time / Late Entrants: this workshop will be starting on time, and you are welcome to arrive from 2.25pm to complete your form and get settled. The entrance door (downstairs) will be closed from 2pm onwards- so PLEASE arrive early, as once I commence the sound work I will not be in a position to leave the class to answer the door- plus I don't want you missing this event. If you find time usually escapes you please allow lots of extra time, so you can arrive in a relaxed way.
- What to bring: your mat, a cushion or pillow, blanket & water, plus anything else you'll need to get cosy.
Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow.